Thursday 8 August 2013

The hair is the richest ornament of women; Moroccan Oil Treatment Kit Review.




I think it's true for every girl out there that her hair is VERY important. Nothing can make or break your day like your tresses behaving or misbehaving themselves. I recently spotted a Moroccan oil treatment kit for an amazing £9.99 from Wowcher and I just couldn't resist!

I use a lot of heat when styling my hair, I'm constantly straightening or curling it! I have naturally curly/ frizzy/ ANNOYING hair so I'm always on the hunt for nourishing conditioners and hair products and this didn't disappoint. 

The kit included, a Moisture Repair shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment oil. Firstly it smells delicious! The shampoo is thinner than usual which took some getting used to but it left my hair feeling really fresh and clean. I found that the conditioner was best applied little by little, I have really dry ends so I focused on those and let the conditioner do its thing for about five minutes, silky smooth goodness! 
Now onto the best bit, the treatment oil. The idea of putting oil onto my hair just after washing it seemed a bit strange at first but this was surprisingly light and left my hair feeling super soft and manageable (at last!). 

I'd definitely recommend this kit but if you're strapped for cash (this normally retails at around £30) just go for the treatment oil as there are so many available and it's diviiiiine! 

On a different note, I start a two week internship at Fabulous Magazine on Monday so I'll be posting about that lots!!! Big big thank you to my friend Louisa over at www.fashionfumblings.com

:) xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment