Friday 2 August 2013

Primark Autumn/ Winter 2013 Collection

I am a sucker for a deal and where else is better for a bargain than Primark? 

Primark is a British institution, a high street staple, the place to go if you're on a budget and on the hunt for cheap basics. But Primark is growing up with its grungy, super cool, sophisticated and on trend A/W collection. Long gone are the days of 'disposable fashion'.

The collection is much more designer-led than previous seasons and oozes style, with a perfect mix of sharp and soft silhouettes. Great tailoring, must have heels, casual dresses, knitwear and winter coats, there's something for everyone! 
What's more the mix of winter plaid, muted hues, soft floral shades and burgundy's are to die for. 
With this collection Primark is fast becoming a real threat to high street giants Zara, Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. 

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the new collection (I wish I could buy it all!);


 

I am absolutely head over heels in love with this black and red dress, teamed with the peep toe boots and I'm sold! I also love the collarless coats and fur detailing.



The new collection is already in stores so, despite the heatwave, hurry before it's all gone. Primark have also finally taken the plunge and are now on ASOS for a limited time only, all the more reason get your online shop on!

What are your favourite pieces?

:) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ive been lucky and seen these in the fleshhh at work - seriously worth waiting for those amazinggg coats <3 xxx


    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want that monochrome coat!! I'll be straight to the Primark in Nottingham in September!! xx

      Delete