Monday 2 September 2013

The Sweetest Thing: White Chocolate and Ginger Cheesecake

As you've all probably gathered by now I am a big big fan of cheesecake. I'm also a big fan of Wagamama's which inspired me to put together this tasty treat :) So here I present to you my white chocolate cheesecake on a ginger biscuit base. 



How did I put this together you ask? I used my recipe that I posted here added 200g of melted white chocolate (I just use the cheap stuff, it all tastes the same!) to the mixture and smoothed over the biscuit base. I had a slight panic when the filling seemed to be much thinner than any other cheesecake I'd made before but this is supposed to happen! I was not prepared to wait the full day that it took to set but it was worth the wait... 




This is definitely an indulgent dessert, it was pretty heavy and really rich! I think I'd use a little less white chocolate if I were to make this again, I have been requested by my sister in law to make a low fat one so we'll see how that goes :)

I also got my hair chopped, so watch this space for a blog on that! 

:) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment