Tuesday 16 July 2013

With me it's always about first impressions.


Hello! This is my first official blog post on my new and 'proper' blog, so I had better get all the boring bits out of the way and tell you a bit about me. My name is Priya Sund and I like to eat. And I enjoy fashion.

I'm a print journalism student at NTU, soon to be entering my third and final year (eeeek!). I'm orginally from Hitchin, Hertfordshire.

She Eats. She Wears will be a food/ fashion/ beauty blog all baked into one. From vegetarian recipes on a student budget to this seasons fashion and beauty picks. Hopefully the pics will give you a taste of all the stylish deliciousness yet to come.

Oh and be sure to follow me on Instagram (@priyasund) and Twitter (@PriyaSund

:) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priya! I saw your blog on the NTU fashion page, I also study print and I'm just about to start my second year! I love that your blog is fashion and food orientated... two of my fave things! Going to give your blog a little follow, know how hard it can be starting out! Mine is lifeofatraineejournalist.blogspot.com if you fancy taking a look at some point :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much, wasn't sure if this was a bit of a weird concept! I gave yours a follow too :) xx

      Delete