Wednesday 24 July 2013

Everybody's wearing... Knuckle Rings



Knuckle rings are everywhere lately and I've definitely been roped in by this micro trend! I am big on accessories, they really do make or break an outfit. I've been wearing the rings shown below (please forgive me for my rubbish iPhone quality pictures!) Both are from River Island at just £2! I have really slim fingers so River Island is perfect for me but try eBay, Topshop, Etsy and ASOS and you'll be spoilt for choice.


I'm partial to quite plain gold rings but statement midi rings are a great way to wear this trend but ensure to keep your nails up to scratch for maximum effect. They're a cute and easy way to update your jewelry box for spring and even better they're stackable like bangles. 
The ever stylish Rihanna has been spotted rocking this look teamed with chunky rings and pastel nail colour. And shes in good company with Kirsten Stewart and Vanessa Hudgens.




 How do you wear yours?

:) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment